4 BED TERRACE HOUSE WITH CONSERVATORY TO REAR
Built in the 1950’s this 4-bed terrace house is located in a quite residential cul de sac off Herberton Road. Accommodation comprises of Kitchen, separate dining room, spacious lounge and a rear reception room.
Upstairs consist of three double and one single bedroom and the main bathroom.
To the rear of no. 35 is vehicular access along with a conservatory to maximise the morning sunshine. Both front and rear gardens are well maintained.
The heating is gas and uPVC windows are through out the property
This property offers great potential to any person; with 1150sqft of living space to put your own stamp on.
Location is excellent, walking distance to some fine schools and shops and excellent bus routes to city centre and beyond
· 1150sqtft ofliving space
· 4 bedrooms- three double and one single
· Double glazed windows
· Conservatory to rear
· Gas fired central heating
· Vehicular access to rear
· Spacious living room
· Superb location, walking distance to local amenities, schools
· Only 4km to Dublin’s City Centre
Lounge (Ground floor): [4.06m x 2.71m (13’3” x 8’10”)]
Rear Reception Room (Ground floor): [3.40m x 4.55m (11’1” x 14’11”)]
DiningRoom (Ground floor): [4.63m x 2.33m (15’2” x 7’7”)]
Kitchen (Ground floor): [2.56m x 2.33m (8’4” x 7’7”)]
Bedroom 1 (First floor): [3.81m x 4.07m (12’5” x 13’4”)] double bedroom
Bedroom 2 (First floor): [3.42m x 2.68m (11’2” x 8’9”)] double bedroom
Bedroom 3 (First floor): [3.79m x 2.36m (12’5” x 7’8”)] double bedroom
Bedroom 4 (First floor): [2.43m x 2.40m (7’11” x 7’10”)] single bedroom
Bathroom (First floor): [2.40m x 1.73m (7’10” x 5’8”)]
Maher Gleeson Estates Limited, for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
(1) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
(2) All description, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission of use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
(3) No person in the employment of Maher Gleeson Estates Limited has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to the property.