Are you looking for a small exclusive development with a high specification in the heart of historic Kilmainham? Look no further Camac View is an exclusive new development of only 20 two and three bed duplex apartments.
Number13 Camac View is a 3-bed duplex apartment withown private balcony.Accommodationconsists of three bedrooms,(master bedroom ensuite) kitchen/dining area with high gloss fitted waist & eye level units,attractive tiling to bathroom,ensuite and kitchen.Semi solid flooring throughout.
Located in the heart of historic Kilmainham with numerous bars and restaurants, shops within walking distance. Memorial Park and Phoenix Park are within a stones throw. Kilmainham is serviced with regular bus and Luas routes to the city centre and beyond.
· No stamp duty for owner occupiers
· Contemporary high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances
· Secure access
· Professional Management Company
· Majority of units are south facing
· Smarthome technology
· Attractive high quality bathroom & Kitchen tiles
· Energy efficient heating system
· Semi solid timber flooring throughout
· Broadband compatibility
· Double-glazed windows
· Automated gated access control
Car Parking space available
Entrance (Ground floor): [4.88m x 3.96m (16’0” x 13’0”)] Under stairs storage.Alarm Pad.
Kitchen/Dining (Ground floor): [7.01m x 4.57m (23’0” x 15’0”)] Storage Cupboard(6’7×1’11)Floor to Ceiling patio doors lead onto own private patio area. High G Units. Tiled floor.Integrate F.F, wall lights, recess
Bathroom (Ground floor): [1.83m x 1.83m (6’0” x 6’0”)] Shower/Bath, Extractor fan. WHB. Mirror.
Bedroom 1 (Ground floor): [2.74m x 3.35m (9’0” x 11’0”)] Built in wardrobe. TV Point.
Bedroom 2 (First floor): [2.74m x 3.05m (9’0” x 10’0”)] Built in wardrobes-high gloss. Floor to ceiling windows.
Bedroom 3 (First floor): [1.83m x 3.66m (6’0” x 12’0”)] TV Point
Shower Room (First floor): [2.62m x 1.73m (8’7” x 5’8”)] WHB. WC. Power Shower. Mirror
Maher Gleeson Estates Limited, for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
(1) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
(2) All description, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission of use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
(3) No person in the employment of Maher Gleeson Estates Limited has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to the property.