· Beautifully presentedand extended three bedroom family home in pristine condition throughout providing circa 95 Square meters of living accommodation.
· There are two reception rooms and an extended well fitted kitchen at ground floor level. There are three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. Large front and side gardens complete the picture. There is also a rear garden with large block built garden shed.
· Gledswood Park is situated off the Roebuck Road opposite the Clonskeagh gate to UCD.
· Neighbouring villages include Milltown, Donnybrook and Ranelagh. Local shopping at Gledswood Drive or The Dundrum Shopping centre is only a short drive. Transportation facilities are excellent with the Luas stop at Windy Arbour only a ten minute walk.Nearby schools include Gonzaga College, St Killian’s, Muckross Park and AlexandraCollege to name but a few of Dublin’s finest schools within a ten minute drive of the house. Leisure facilities are available at UCD or the David Lloyd Gym at Riverside withMilltown Golf Club only a short drive away.
· All in all a perfect place to put down roots.
· View by appointment.
Double glazed aluminium windows throughout
Gas radiator central heating
Re wired throughout
Kitchen extension to rear
Carpets curtains and light fittings included in sale
Attic space floored – Access via Styra stairs
Entrance (Ground floor): With storm porch
Lounge (Ground floor): [3.87m x 3.52m (12’8” x 11’6”)] Front reception room with fireplace
Rear Reception Room (Ground floor): [3.80m x 5.37m (12’5” x 17’7”)] With modern fireplace and gas fire inset
Kitchen (Ground floor): [3.21m x 3.00m (10’6” x 9’9”)] Modern Oak floor and eye level kitchen units
Bedroom 1 (First floor): [3.05m x 3.85m (9’11” x 12’7”)]
Bedroom 2 (First floor): [3.81m x 3.28m (12’5” x 10’9”)]
Bedroom 3 (First floor): [2.50m x 2.31m (8’2” x 7’7”)]
Bathroom (First floor): [1.73m x 2.04m (5’8” x 6’8”)]
Maher Gleeson Estates Limited, for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
(1) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
(2) All description, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission of use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
(3) No person in the employment of Maher Gleeson Estates Limited has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to the property.